VITAL4 seeks an Azure Solutions Architect & Senior Developer to add to our growing global team!
Who we are:
VITAL4DATA is a dynamic growth stage, Women-owned technology company located in Malta and the US. We are poised and ready for explosive growth and looking to grow our team. Founded in 2016 right outside of Atlanta, Georgia, USA by a group of veteran background screening industry experts, VITAL4DATA® (or dba V4 or VITAL4®), VITAL4 provides data, screening and monitoring to companies all over the world to help mitigate risk.
Our screening and monitoring solutions are being used by the largest global background screening companies, Fraud and Risk Tech Platforms, FinTech’s, Banking, Insurance, Transportation, and Corporates, so they can minimize doing business with and employing “bad actors”.
We are looking for likeminded people to join our mission to stop financial crime, bribery and corruption one customer at a time. We have proven success by being the first in the world to deploy artificial intelligence and machine learning driven screening technology and data solutions to the industry, which means you will be continuing our efforts in providing the best in breed technology available anywhere in the world for our client industries.
Azure Solution Architect & Senior Developer
Who you are:
You’re a passionate cloud application architect with years of real-world experience implementing and managing customer facing application architectures on Azure. You have broad experience designing and developing .NET applications, with an eye towards emerging standards and frameworks. You have leveraged Azure to implement and manage robust high availability and scalability in a modern devops environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Cloud / Coding
- Monitoring and managing live cloud environments, setting up alerts, identifying performance bottlenecks, keep track of usage and billing.
- Recognizing and addressing cloud scalability and high availability concerns during the architecture phase, and reviewing code to ensure correct implementation.
- Understanding both high-level and technical requirements and improving code written by others to solve specific problems.
- Follow coding guidelines and naming conventions for consistency.
- Anticipating the order of implementation for big features to prevent bottlenecks during development.
- Implementing deployment strategies to reduce the likelihood of human errors and downtime, thereby ensuring seamless releases.
- Identifying and addressing critical issues on the platform promptly through hotfixes.
- Using CI/CD in the best way possible to be SOC complient.
- Use of scripting to setup enviroments easily
Architecture & Design
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate cloud services and technologies to meet specific project requirements efficiently.
- Ensuring modularity and reusability of components in the design to improve maintainability and reduce duplication.
- Using diagrams as a communication tool to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Testing / Tooling
- Using continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to automate testing processes and enable quick and reliable regression testing.
- Make sure the right tooling is in place for certain repetitive tasks so we can work efficiently
- Fostering a positive team environment.
- Resolving conflicts and addressing challenges within the team to maintain a harmonious work environment.
- Promoting a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the team.
- There is no “me”, there is only “us”. Your problem is our problem and together we can solve it better.
What You’ll Have:
• An amazing opportunity to be on the ground floor of a thriving FIN-TECH software company, where your
skills are honored, and you have the ability to grow exponentially in your career and success.
• A team of experienced and passionate developers ready to support your vision.
• The latest cutting edge and best of breed technology to ensure you stay ahead, while applying what you
learn to ensure VITAL4’s systems exceed what is present in the market.
• A culture experience in a newer booming industry, where your opinion matters. We work hard and play
harder, while maintaining work-life balance and developing working relationships that will support us
all, throughout our careers. Employee satisfaction is a primary measurement of our overall success.
- Experience provisioning and running services and apps on Microsoft Azure Cloud (4+ years) – Azure certification is preferred.
- Strong .NET development experience, WebAPI and Service Fabric applications preferred.
- Experience delivering Azure DevOps concepts such as test plans and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with SQL Server and understanding of relational database optimization and configuration.
- Windows Server
- Linux Server
- Ability to define and implement security policies for various resources such as Authentication, Authorization, Controls around compliance and lifecycle management
- Ability to design cloud architecture on Azure with focus on enterprise applications
- Integration and configuration with operational monitoring tools
- Azure Certification
- Natural Language Processing/Text Analytics
- IBM SPSS
- FinTech/RegTech/ComplianceTech experience
- Web Scraping/ETL development
If this looks like a fit for your skills and career goals, we would love to talk with you. We will be interviewing and making a hiring decision quickly. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Opportunities@VITAL4.net