Company Overview: VITAL4 is a dynamic early stage, Women-owned technology company located in Atlanta, GA. We are poised and ready for explosive growth and looking to grow our team! Founded in 2016 by a group of veteran background screening industry experts, VITAL4 provides data, screening and monitoring to companies all over the world to help mitigate risk. Our screening and monitoring solutions are being used by the top global Background Screening companies, Fraud and Risk tech companies, FinTech’s, Banking, Insurance, Transportation, and Corporates so that they can minimize doing business with and employing “bad actors”.
We are looking for likeminded people to join our mission to stop financial crime, bribery and corruption one customer at a time. We have proven success by being the first in the world to deploy artificial intelligence and machine learning driven screening technology and data solutions to the industry which
means you would be selling the best in breed technology in the industry.
Position Summary: VITAL4 is searching for its next Sr. level Sales Executive to join our fast paced and highly driven sales team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems and making the world a safer place by fighting terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and corruption. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of an early stage company and make a huge impact. At VITAL4 your skills and abilities will not go un-noticed and we reward our employees handsomely.
Company Culture: VITAL4’s culture is full of energy and passion around what we do, and we are extremely nimble and fast paced. We have a highly collaborative team and we work and play like a family! VITAL4 has been extremely fortunate to attract and retain top talent. We recognize the importance of our team, and we strive to take good care of each one of them. As a Woman-owned and operated business, VITAL embraces diversity and inclusion, it is the backbone of who we are. And best of all; VITAL4 employees own VITAL4, that’s right, EVERY one of our employees has equity in our
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategic go to market plan.
- Engage with senior stakeholders including CRO, CCO, CEO, CTO, investors, and enterprise customers.
- Perform market research and analysis and provide feedback with targeted list.
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Assist in or produce business plans for new product development.
- Perform public speaking to organizations and committees regarding various topics relating to public relations, marketing and business development.
- Bring new and proven sales strategies and present them to the team.
- Assist with appointments, creating proposals, presenting to customers and engaging with the team.
- Use CRM and audit activities. Meet weekly with CRO to discuss sales metrics and performance.
- Industry experience preferred with a strong background in financial services and deep AML/KYC knowledge
- Strong connections with industry contacts
- Self-starter able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is willing to do what it takes and collaborate across all business units
- Experience in selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Start-up mentality is a must with prior experience strongly desired
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Atlanta based position preferred but not required
- Problem solver
- Customer focused
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Ability to laugh and have fun!
Perks of working for VITAL4!
- Competitive compensation
- Equity units for every employee
- Yearly bonus – based on performance – all employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Team breakfast every Friday
- 4 weeks of vacation annually + 8 additional holidays
- Monthly team meetings and birthday celebrations
- Periodic team outings / team building events
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Annual holiday party
- Annual summer bash